Saturday, August 2, 2014

hate the road when you're missing home

studying sometimes brings the worse and the best out of me.

There are days when I studied, suddenly the thoughts of my life in West Malaysia dawned upon me.

I miss playing gigs in West Malaysia.

I miss some of my friends in West Malaysia.

I miss hanging out at shopping malls, going to explore good food and relaxing around KL.

I miss feel stress in KL life. Weird but yea.

I miss the night life.

I miss my network of friends there.

Emo. All to say.

It's that time of the year where you look ahead and ask God's will.

Well. It's good to express it to God. Friday night's prayer meeting helped to calm me a little.

Just finished my exam, just do what i can and believe God will bless next. Another exam in 3 weeks! oh well.

Time being, try to unwind.

Only hate the road when you're missing home -- Passenger's "let her go"


No comments: