Friday, August 15, 2014

back and more

It's mid-Aug already...

And yes I am back at KK. Like yea. Glad to be.

Must be after 3 weeks at Telupid and the long journey made me a little tired, so when I stepped into my room, I was taken aback how clean and wide my room was. Lolz.

Telupid honestly was a good experience all in all. Don't get me wrong, it was a good experience to see the Sabah interior.

Anyway, past few days was busy with EHS (emotional healthy spirituality) seminar. Learn a lot from it. Thanks Pete and Geri Scazzero. Blessed to have such speakers here at Malaysia.

It was good to catchup with friends around Diocese and surprisingly saw my cousin Michelle as well at the seminar.

Other than that, within 4 days I watched 3 movies at cinema. So. Reviews later k? 

Those 3 movies were Guardians of the Galaxy, Hercules and TMNT. 

Anyway, exams again next week and my body a bit half tired. Awww. 

And EPL starting soon!

No comments: