Wednesday, May 28, 2014

end of may

I just returned from epic meal time with mr and mrs Jackson Chin, just like the good old days in KL.. where we eat, yamcha, chat, joke and chill all night long...

So we reach the end of May, nearly the half of 2014 has moved. Life goes on really for me. So many thoughts and memories have been hovering over my mind but the beauty of life is that it makes us realized we are so small in God's big plan. Yup.

Recently received my results for the first three papers I taken for Moore college.  Surprisingly I did fairly well for those 3 and I praise God for that! PHEW! Like I said before.. more from Moore soon...

Today was a long day for me because attended a few meetings. Man, meetings can really drain your energy even though just sitting down. But I really learn a lot from it. Most importantly, I know God is doing something in times like this. I just know it.

Well, that's faith we believe it basically. Believing in the unseen. Believing God is doing something. Believing God can work beyond our understanding.

Other than that, the annual DEYC is around the corner so I will be leading some worship sessions there. Hope to enjoy the camp.

And hoping my knee gets well. Recently my knee feeling pain, probably stand too long especially during prayer conference sessions. Praying it will heal, time being.. having a knee cap over it...

Will be experiencing my first Harvest holiday here.. it's a big thing here at this part of Malaysia...

Apart from that, bring on JUNE!

My favourite month, for obvious reasons... =P

No comments: