Saturday, February 15, 2014

post-vday

This morning, I had western breakfast with a pretty much western thinking pastor.

We sat down and talk about life and ministry. I shared my worries and everything that has been bothering me over the past few days. And I hear him share his part.

There's so much wisdom for me to digest and think about.

At the end of the day, it's always about God's kingdom. The struggle I have since I work is always think outside of the box, don't think how the world think. It's hard.. especially when they come so loud at you but it's all about faith and perseverance.

It always breaks my heart when I know I am part of God's huge plan. It always breaks my heart to know He is in control. I am always moved to tears when think of this.

All we need is faith. I learning to trust Him.

No comments: