Thursday, January 30, 2014

8 days

Here I am, typing from Ipoh. Man, the weather in Ipoh always hot! @@'

Past few months, I am blessed with all the "goodbyes"/"well-wishes" meals and meets-up. Thank you to friends, church leaders and pastors who..for the past few months.. took time to meet up with me, yamcha with me, spend me meals, pray for me, encourage me, chat with me. A lot of names to mentioned, but I just want to say THANK YOU VERY MUCH! 

Monday-Tues-early Weds morning was busy trying to make sure my house is ready to be surrendered back. 

Had dinner with FAA and FCC staff on Monday night. Good food and good encouragement was the highlight of the night.

Tuesday night had early family dinner with relatives who couldn't go back to Ipoh for CNY. 

Man, as you can see, lots of eating lately. 

Reach Ipoh on Weds afternoon and here I am trying to relax before going to KK...

So ya... 

Can't tell you how exciting I am about it.. 

So see you soon KK... 

No comments: