Monday, August 26, 2013

ipoh trip

Gotta admit tours are tiring business but if you ask me, I want more. 


Being a blessing to others and able to see what God is doing in other people's life makes it worth while.

Pleasant time in Ipoh, pleasant time to meet up with new faces and familiar ones too.



Of course, good food times too! :D

God spoke to me on few areas in this trip. Next is to trust in Him.

One thing I learn over this weekend, it's a lesson that I keep learning -- that is God's expectation v. my expectation. Many times I keep having expectations but they failed me. But when I try to see from God's perspective, I realized that His plans are always the best and greater. I need learn to see that.

All in all, had a great time in both venue : CGBC and SPC. Thanks William and Sandy for the arrangement in respective venue.

No comments: