Wednesday, February 13, 2013

how I spend my CNY..

Started journey at 530am. I kinda regret I didn't use Shah Alam road because the Sg Buloh part was super jam thanks to some accidents. Was stuck around there for 40mins.. crazy...

It was around 4 hours journey for me. Some parts of the highway was slow.. tsk... record time for traveling back to Ipoh...

Breakfast then played futsal with my bros and his friends. Got bitten on my lips by some bug. Thankful my lips just looked weird for half a day. Lesson : never leave your drinks exposed. Never know when a bug just decides to bug in...

Eve was basically quiet and simple.. rest of the day was resting. Seriously.. was crazy enough to play 2hrs of futsal after 4 hrs of driving.. so rest is needed.

CNY itself...

House of God, hometown church -- St Peter's Church was first place to go. Worship and saying hi to friends. After lunch, went for visitation at 2 houses.

Dinner at night, then was invited for Laser Tag. Quite a crowd so had to wait a bit. Reach home to watch MU beat Everton.. 12 points lead now!

2nd day of CNY...

Went out visitation for nearly half a day even though was 3 hours - Sandy's parents, Dr Teoh, Bishop Ng's Ipoh house. Dinner with family then went out to find some old classmates for drinks.

3rd day of CNY..

Where everyone mistaken it as Wednesday. Aiyoyoyo...
Went for a simple meal with my junior Aaron Phan. Apart from that, a bit lazy to push myself find people.. because always endup not free or whatever.

I admit this CNY i am a bit more quiet. Maybe because I just recovered from my throat and i defy the laws of recovery by eating eating.. o well.. CNY ma...

Every year CNY been simple and quiet for me. Because most of my friends that i want to meet are not around or not free..

Nevertheless, was back in KL on Wednesday morning... traffic super smooth compared last Saturday.. reach around 10am plus..

I just realized I defy another usual norm ... by skipping picture taking of my family dinner.. lolz...

No comments: