Sunday, January 2, 2011

New Year reso..

Top 10 things I want to do in 2011 ...

1) Go overseas. Really overseas. Not just Sabah.
2) Go more places in Sabah besides KK. I m glad to go Tawau last time round, perhaps places like Lahad Datu, Sandakan, etc etc
3) Save some money. I realized past few months I failed in my financial planning. I must be wise now.
4) Write/compose more songs. I feel I can feel more, challenge myself to do so.
5) Spend more time with God. I feel I should improve with this area, considering I am working for God. Be it praying or reading Bible
6) Be discipline. Sometimes I procrastinate or to indulge in my own world, I should be firm
7) Push ministry forward. We at the moment where I believe breakthrough will happen. Just commit all to God
8) To move closer to my dreams and future. I love to open my studio someday.. ya.. someday..
9) Improve in some personal skills. Be it musically, linguistic-wise, etc
10) To make sure all the things above can be done this year.

So folks, welcome to 2011 and enjoy the ride!!

No comments: