Tuesday, August 31, 2010

mana merdeka

I admit this year's Merdeka celebration was very quiet for me.
No fireworks (although I heard there's some in other places) and I don't see much cars putting up flags like it used to few years ago.
I admit and honestly say this year's Merdeka spirit for me was ruined by racism news for the past one month. I know I shouldn't be affected by it but it's hard for me to celebrate Merdeka with something sad like this happening on a country that has been independent for the past 53 years.

I guess the best we can do is pray.. as Bishop Moon Hing's FB status said.. at least he reminded me there's the best we can do..

And thanks to Sam Vun for something enlightening as well.. I m sure he is gonna be an internet sensation.. well, you know where you saw this first..



Cheers. September is slipping in..

No comments: