Tuesday, May 25, 2010

fast food analogy

Don't we like fast food..

KFC, McD, Burger King even Maggi Mee...

Recently I was doing my devotion where the sentence God's word is our daily bread hits me. Indeed we need His word to keep our spiritual life healthy especially in growing healthy. Meditating His word is like digesting our own food properly.

What I realized sometimes there are some of us who just digest word of God quickly like how we digest our fast food. We want it fast, ponder it fast then that's it. This analogy suddenly hits me because there are times it happens to me. Like fast food, yes you still get satisfaction of being full, but does it do good to your spiritual health if we eat fast?

So ya, gotta learn how to enjoy God's word in the healthy and right way...

2 comments:

Richmond Cheow said...

but i like mcd sundae cone >.<"

timlim12 said...

mm it's alright..I like it too ><