Tuesday, January 12, 2010

what i m listening to...

I have always received questions about what songs do I listen to..

Hereby, I love to share some songs that I listening to especially on my iPod and also my PC player la..haha..

In terms of album ..
1) Unhindered - Live worship album
2) The Katinas - Still (nice album - love their vocal arrangements)
3) Seventh Days Slumber - Acoustic album
4) Paramore - Brand new day (they rock!)
5) John Mayer - Battle Studies (I always find myself listening to it everyday .. love the songs in this album)
6) Michael Buble - Crazy love (there are nice song in it - easy listening)
7) Kris Allen - Kris Allen (quite a nice listening by last year's AI winner)
8) Switchfoot - Hello Hurricane (I also always find myself listening to it each time - great songs in it)
9) Westlife - Where we are (just a decent album for me, and they covered Daughtry's What about Now. Gee)
10) Jeremy Camp - Live Worship album (I m a big JCamp fan - love this album)

In terms of some songs...
1) Tokio Hotel - Automatic
2) Owl City - Vanilla Twilight
3) 30 Seconds to Mars - Kings and Queens
4) Paparazzi - Lady Gaga
5) Already Gone - Kelly Clarkson (one of my fave female singers - love her strong voice - n this song too)

Basically i like those songs..find them catchy..

Hope this list answers some of your questions...

No comments: