Tuesday, October 27, 2009

random-ness strikes

Random thoughts are here again..

Was looking thru some of my pics taken over the past few months. I have quite an outraging question to ask but I would be happy to hear all your feedbacks..haha..

Here we go...

Should I have long hair like this..

Or short hair like this...

I like both honestly..

Long makes feel cool..ala rockstar. But hard to take care of the hair. Tend to get messy..
Short makes me feel neat. Easy to take care as well.

I would love to listen your opinions but just note it's about being long or short. Dont stray out of topic by asking me to dye the hair or shave it bald..because I wont do both..neither I think doing both would make me better.

So love to hear your verdict...but bear in mind that this is not a vote-n-get (means I would follow what you say) or a contest(you wont win anything).

1 comment:

Li Ann said...

I like the shorter version