Monday, May 18, 2009

Answers & Explaination to TiMLiM's Truth-blesome quiz on FB..

I posted a FB quiz recently and that cheap-publicity quiz has closed...in my eyes. You are still welcome to try your luck there but remember your effort would be a wasted effort because i seriously will offer that perfect scorer a free meal. haha. Anyway the answers to the quiz and the explaination..

..gee..i sound like my parents who are teachers..ah..seriously now, here we go..

1) Which Malaysian state I have not visited before?
a) Melaka
b) Perlis 
c) Kedah
d) Johor
You need to refer to this entry for the answer. If you read this before and remembered, this should be a piece of cake..

2) I can play the following music instruments except..
a) Drums
b) Electric Guitar
c) Piano 
d) Bass Guitar
Yes, only few knows that i can play all 3 except keyboard. I always wanted to learn it but when i was young, my parents wasnt keen to send me to such class. Waitaminute..I also got mention this on this entry.. 

3) I love to watch these TV series except..
a) 24 
b) Prison Break
c) That 70s Show
d) Lost
It's true that i watch all those except 24. Surpising rite considering 24 is an action-flick show..honestly..i havent watch any of its episodes before..sorry mr Sutherland..and ya, there is really a show called That 70s Show..it's a comedy starring Ashton Kutcher and etc.

4) The name of my secondary school is..
a) St Michael 
b) St Peter
c) St Patrick
d) St Paul
This is actually a Santa Claus question to those who knows me from Ipoh..

5) My favourite movie villian is..
a) The Riddler
b) Darth Vader 
c) Joker
d) Freddy Krueger
Yea, this is a tricky question. Many answered Joker..i duno why...maybe after the sucess of Dark Knight, Joker seems to be the villian that everyone talks about or is it because i like to joke around ar..? but seriously i think Darth Vader is cool although his life is quite tragic actually(if you follow the Star Wars stories). To be having lightsaber and the Dark Force is way cooler than some sadistic laughs of a clown..

6) My favourite girl-band is..
a) Spice Girls
b) Girls Aloud
c) M2M 
d) Danity Kane
Yes, I love M2M..i used to have their cassettes..back in the days when CDs are not so hot yet. Kinda sad they brokeup but hey, bands grow old and everyone wants to have their own careers and life. I used to have a big crush on the blonde girl and seeing her holding guitar makes my heart melt..k..i better stop now..ahem..moving on..

7) The South East Asian country i want to visit is..
a) Thailand
b) Singapore 
c) Indonesia
d) Brunei
Ya, would love to visit that island someday. Someday i hope..someday...

8) I play the following sports except..
a) Basketball
b) Volleyball
c) Handball
d) Baseball 
Handball...i used to represent my primary school in that sport, it's a cool sport to play. Imagine combining basketball and soccer together..ya..you get handball..or Bola Baling, if you using BM. I was the keeper and i feel like Peter Schmeichel (MU's legendary goalkeeper) that time..haha.. if you want samples of how this game is played, try watching ESPN..sometimes they do show such sport..or just wait for the Olympics then.. >.<

I wanna give special credit to these bunch of people who boldy answered my questions..
Here are your results..well..from there, can see the extreme points..Nelson 100% and the person below him is 0%..the funniest part is i never expect Nelson to get 100%..and that person who got 0%...i actually duno that person and i wondered why in the first place that person took my quiz! 

Ok fine... +.+ .... i declared mr Nelson the winner!!

Thank you for taking part in this quiz. I hope this quiz has amuse you very much as much as it amuses me. 

I m kind of certain that I will spare everyone from another quiz. No motivation to do so. Sorry that another shot of getting free meal out of me gone in the smoke. 

Cheers. Much love.

No comments: