Saturday, February 28, 2009

25

Fine..i suddenly got the feel to tell 25 things about me based on the various tags that has been stuck on me..haha..

fact 1 :
I went to the same secondary school as Koo Kien Kiat, the famous Malaysian badminton player and in fact, i sat next to him. He always chat with me because my mum is his teacher. I wasnt that close to him, just that we sat to next to each other and we just always chat. Don't ask me if he remembers me. The last we made contact was when i was 15 years old.

fact 2 :
I started to serve in the worship ministry at the age of 12. First job was projectionist then become sound crew then subsequencely singing then instruments then worship leading. And I started to lead worship at the age of 14 in youth fellowship. In church service, i started at the age of 16. 

fact 3 : 
I can play drums, bass, electric guitar and acoustic guitar but regretly can't play the piano. Wanted to learn it when i was young but my parents rejected my wish. How sad. I first picked acoustic guitar at the age of 12. I learned drums when i was 13 and only played in youth fellowship ocassionally because we have a super drummer in the form of JJ, my Indian friend. I picked up bass later because there were no other bassist around and i was encouraged to picked it. Electric guitar-wise, i learn it along the way as well. 

fact 4 :
When i was young, i m really into arts and my creativity is crazy sometimes. I use to make scrapbooks and draw comics. I and a few friends would draw comics for hobby and i still have them in my hometown. 
So ya, i was never a science guy but rather an arts guy. It's kinda sad abit that my form 4 and 5 i was in science stream. Anyhow it's not all lost cause..it helped to build my character. 

fact 5 : 
I started to like video production after SPM. This eventually leads me in taking up Broadcasting course in UTAR. I and my bro David would always love to do videos especially for the youth fellowship. Some are wicked stuff, considering that time, Adobe Premiere wasn't that popular yet..using simple editing softwares.

fact 6 :
I m actually quite a fat boy when i was young. You should look at some of my younger pics..i m a chubby person...till i came over to KL to study, i lost weight..lost so much that some people in Ipoh cant believe i looked different. They thought i took drugs or something. +_+

fact 7 :
I m pretty much a sport person. Obviously football is my top choice to play(or futsal these days) but i can play badminton, bowling, handball(you should try..it's a cool game), basketball(passable skill la), volleyball. I represented school in handball tournament before. 

fact 8 :
I still watch cartoons...like X-Men, Transformers, anything to do with superheroes basically. I even watch Japanese superheroes which they branded them as Tokusatsu . In that brand, I only like Super Sentai above other stuff they have.
Why i still watch them is because fantasy is one escapism for me from stressful life..I don't have to think so much when i watch them.

fact 9 :
If given a choice i will go for western food like pizza, chicken chop, spaggetti, lasagna, etc etc. Of course, the problem here is that i don't have the money to enjoy such luxury all the time.

fact 10 :
Contrary to what people think, I still watch Cantonese dramas and movies. Just that no one encourage me to watch them. So ya, been watching English dramas instead like Prison Break, Lost, Heroes, Friends, etc.

fact 11 :
Never ask me about Chinese music scene. I totally noob in it. But if you ask me any International artist or even local artist in the English music scene, i can talk to you about them. I can even give you names that perhaps you never heard of them before and they play good music, both international and local.

fact 12 :
I actually suppose to enter UTAR in May intake but I joined the July intake. It is a long story how this thing happen. Nuff said.

fact 13 :
Between Marvel and DC comics, I prefer Marvel. I dont mind if you can sitdown with me and talk whole day about Marvel comics. (for noob-sters, Marvel comics have X-Men, Spiderman, IronMan, Captain America, etc)

fact 14 :
What irritates me when i call people on their handphones is that i m directed straight to their voice-mail. Very irritating.

fact 15 : 
When i applied for local university after STPM, i did considered UMS in Sabah but my application failed. So ya, I could have end up in KK wei. haha. It's kinda ironic now that i m serving in a Sabah Diocese church now..

fact 16 : 
Like Victor, i also have an idea how i want my wedding to go. In fact, i have already have an idea what name to give for my kids. Now waiting for my future wife, whoever she is, to complete the puzzle.. +_+

fact 17 :
I love keeping affirmation and birthday cards given to me. In fact, i have a box of them with me at home. I read them when i m down and it encourages me.

fact 18 :
When i was young, i have quite a collection of toys like TMNT, Legos, Transformers, M.A.S.K. Now those toys only serve kids who come to my Ipoh house as entertainment tool while their parents have cell group meeting.

fact 19 :
I hate backstabbers. I think they don't have balls or guts. Who can blame them for being ball-less..it's easy to destory someone when they are not watching. My point is if you don't like anything about me, i prefer you tell it to my face..and i really will respect you for telling it to my face.

fact 20 :
I have visited all the states in Malaysia except Perlis, Terengganu, Sarawak and Labuan.

fact 21 :
I m actually a very quiet person. I don't like to talk a lot. Surpising? Not lying. 

fact 22 :
I m also quite a shy person.

fact 23 :
I can be a direct person and you will not like me when i m direct. 

fact 24 :
I believe God is the ultimate judge. Having said so, I believe no one is perfect. Sometimes in certain situation or sometimes when people busy hammering someone, i will just keep quiet. You may have your own say but I believe we have no rights to judge people. We made mistake sometimes so why the fuss.

fact 25 :
I believe God loves His people and church so much that He will never let it crumbles. Often we always complain how our church, youth fellowship, cell groups, ministry is runned but I believe God put some people in certain areas for a reason. Leaders and people can come and go but God's work never ends. Having said so, He is in control, if we let Him take the wheel.

Ok..that's all. I hope you all are happy to learn 25 more things about me after reading all of the above.

Oh ya, that's the usual norm of tagging someone else. Errr..no idea la to tag who. As long you feel you got time to tell everyone 25 things about you then be my guest.

By the way, who started this game? +_+  . Next time I should initiate something like this..haha..

1 comment:

Victor da Lee said...

u hate backstabbers???

beware of the smoker~!!!! or hunteR~!!!