Friday, May 3, 2024

BLUE mv

 

 

𝐒𝐄𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐃 𝐒𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐋𝐄 𝐎𝐅 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟒 – BLUE – is out everywhere! 

It's a melancholy ballad, about reminiscing memories of lost love. While life doesn't make sense, especially when missing someone, the colour of blue gives a feeling of calmness, even in the midst of chaos and uncertainty. 

This song was one of the few collaborations projects that I was part of, from last year. I always wanted to do a duet song for my repertoire of songs and the opportunity came when Vivienne (aka Stelles) came to me with a few songs to work on. One of them is "Blue" and I thought it was something that could be developed. Technically and practically, we had to record it remotely so it is a different experience to record this song. Special mention to Bryan for helping to put the finishing touch to it, especially in mixing. 

Please share & stream the song at this link :- https://bfan.link/blue-28

 

No comments: