Thursday, March 28, 2024

TLmoviewatch2024 : GxK : new empire

 

To paraphrase a sentence that I read on social media, not too long ago :-

"Godzilla Minus One is like Filet Mignon, while Godzilla v Kong is like fast food. Both are enjoyable in its form, and that's fine"
 
 
 
I totally agree. I enjoy both of it (in his form) and it's fine to feel that way.
 
May I add that watching the new #GodzillaxKongTheNewEmpire is like watching an episode of WWE Raw/Smackdown. I just want fun and action, and I got what I want, and that's fine too.
 
Yes, I expected monster smackdown and I got what I want so that's fine too.
 
Humans just sidestory? I am fine with it. Story is illogical? I am fine with it too. Some stuff there made me laugh and I am fine with it.
 
All in all, I just wanna enjoy the madness of the Monsterverse and I got what I want.

 TL rates : 6.7/10

No comments: