Thursday, November 4, 2021

#TL2021moviewatch : Eternals

MCU Phase 4 has truly shifted gears massively. If you have been following MCU since phase 1, you will love the fact that some movies since then have been written brilliantly and boldly.

And I do notice the recurring theme of phase 4 stories (be it movies or D+) is all about family.
That being said, I really enjoyed Eternals. Although it is among the longest MCU movie, it’s justifiable as the story is layered and complex.
 
Lots to takeaway, probably I need to digest some thoughts and maybe will share it via Movie Geeks Discussions live chat or blog.
 
Well.. it truly open a huge universe, in context of phase 4.
 
And of course, if you need any reminder, don’t leave the cinema early, because of 2 post-credit scenes
 
P.s - even in MCU, “Jon Snow” still doesn’t know.. hahaha
 
P.s.s - apparently MCU characters watch/read DC comics.. hahaha

No comments: