Monday, November 22, 2021

#thankyouole

The news of him sacked hurts me more than the previous managers because like everyone else, we want him to do well. He steadied the ship but after few years, it seems like the ship is stagnant in the sea. 

#ThankyouOle for your work, best wishes to you in future. You did your best, and you are still a legend. Massive respect to you.
 
There were so many tributes and respects written/given to thank this man, whether it's players, fans, respectable personals. My heart now 😭
 
but this picture. someone is cutting onions man.
 
If I see him in person, I will do the same too. He has done his best but life is harsh, sometimes your best is not enough.
 

How many outgoing managers can do interviews like this? He got emotional and teary at the end, oh man.. my heart. 

Life goes on but #thankyouole
 
 
 
@timlimproject 2019, I was able to see him, in person at Old Trafford. Gutted that things didn’t workout well but he is a legend no matter what. #thankyouole #manchesterunited ♬ original sound - Tim Lim
At least, the most memorable moment in OGS reign is that I get to see him in person.

No comments: