Here's our reaction and thoughts to all the things that DC revealed from their DC FanDome event
Written summary :-
Black adam -- No secret that it's a project that have been dragging for a long period, making it something we have been waiting for some time. The Rock is impressive in the teaser and I am happy how it looks and feel. I do hope the movie shows more of his acting capabilites as there's always that minor thoughts that all of his movie feels the same. Also, I hope he doesn't over-sell the movie! The Rock being an entertainer and entrepreneur himself, sometimes tend to say too much.
Nevertheless, looking forward to more reveals from the movie.
Aquaman --
Short look behind the scene of the production. Looking forward to see how James Wan continue to expand the world of Aquaman. Oh hey, the fact that the world is covered by 70% of water, possibilites are endless!
Short look behind the scene of the production. Looking forward to see how James Wan continue to expand the world of Aquaman. Oh hey, the fact that the world is covered by 70% of water, possibilites are endless!
peacemaker --
When you have James Gunn's fun mind, things can be fun. Add in John Cena, who seems to be impressing a lot of people. Teaser looks fun, so looking forward to it!
Flash --
Slightly disappointed and felt numb towards it. It's just showed everyone things that everyone know -- which is that Flashpoint reference and Batcave. Disappointing that we didn't even see Batman Keaton's face.. just the cowl.
Slightly disappointed and felt numb towards it. It's just showed everyone things that everyone know -- which is that Flashpoint reference and Batcave. Disappointing that we didn't even see Batman Keaton's face.. just the cowl.
Probably this is the best teaser revealed. It tried not to show a lot but good enough to get you excited for the movie, which in the perspective of the trailer, it works. Love how all the characters look, especially Penguin, I am impressed by the crazy makeup on him. Totally looking forward to it.
every DC animation news --
Over the years, I have good views on their animation but over the years, all of their lineup have been questionable and disappointing. That being said, even the latest news on this part of the DC doesn't impress.
League of superpets --
Another revenue for the Rock "to play". Hopefully it doesn't disappoint
Shazam --
Also just showing behind the scene but judging by the looks and the costume of Shazam (and his family), it looks impressive. Knowing that they got Lucy Liu and Helen Mirren as villains, hopefully they adds some depth to the movie.
Also just showing behind the scene but judging by the looks and the costume of Shazam (and his family), it looks impressive. Knowing that they got Lucy Liu and Helen Mirren as villains, hopefully they adds some depth to the movie.
Games -- suicide squad and gotham knights
I gonna collectively say both looks good. I may not play the game but I am happy for those who are going to play it. Man, can we just watch the gameplay instead? hahaha
Over the years, I have good views on their animation but over the years, all of their lineup have been questionable and disappointing. That being said, even the latest news on this part of the DC doesn't impress.
Series --
Doom patrol, stargirl -- final episodes preview
Doom patrol, stargirl -- final episodes preview
- both are among the better DC series out there and the stories so far has been good.
CW series -- Flash, LegendsOfTomorrow, superman, batwoman, supergirl
Collectively, I begin to feel tired of their stories. I am not sure how they are going to freshen up the things but hopefully, the annual crossover event excites everyone.
No comments:
Post a Comment