There are days where I feel this year is kinda of a downer because I felt there are a lot of things I cannot achieve or get, but for every small things that happened, even if it means nothing to others.. it meant a lot to me and it reminds me of a loving God.
Recently, I have thoughts to fix my pavement road in front of my house. I couldn't find the right people for it, as I was waiting for right time, right people. In fact, there was once a guy came and asked, but he asked the wrong person.. which is Jackson who so happen to be in front of my house and he said he is not the owner of the property so he cannot decide. hahaha.
Then recently, the local town council decides to re-tar the whole road stretch, which includes fixing that pavement. The work looks good.
I am reminded that God understands us even though the times we feel like we are nothing or our request is petty. I admit there are days I asked Him why I can't get things or successes like others -- properties, kids, songs, ministry, etc.
But sometimes, we just need a bit of fresh perspective, isn't it...
I am not sure what's next in coming days but I guess I just need Him to remind me that I'm not alone...
No comments:
Post a Comment