If anything that I observed for the past few days, it feels like life is slowly going back to some sense of "normalcy".
I
know there's lots of reaction and comments to it but let me say that
whatever you feel,
it's fine. If you need to be out to feel sane, it's fine. If you feel
staying at home is better, it's fine. Whatever you feel, yes, think for
your mental health, physical health and the people around you. We face
decisions everyday so weight it well and have wisdom, since God gave all
of us that.
Personally, I've been out and
thankfully most places that I've been to are not as crowded as pre-covid
days and people are observing SOP seriously. It's something that I,
especially my inner introvert side, appreciate because all is so calm
and in order.
Let's not get complacent as we slowly recover. Meanwhile, life can be fleeting sometimes, so let's do what we can.
No comments:
Post a Comment