Monday, September 27, 2021

day 270 of 2021

I lost count on times or moments where I want to give-up, but somehow when that happens, something came up and made me to not throw the towel yet. every. time. 

I am not sure how long I can play this game. That's why I try to live each day one day at the time.

Living one day at a time is not short-sighted. I know it's arguable statement in some perspective. But at the end of the day, it's just learning how to manage your life and mental health.

Here's the thing, everyone has their own battles. We try to make sense of it and sometimes I wonder do we really acknowledge the fact that we all have our own battles. Because like it or not, everyone has expectations on one another. I know I've on others, sorry to say. And I am very sure others too.

We live in times where everyone comes from different mentality and background.. you know.. boomers, gen X, gen z, millennials. 

Honestly I have no answers on how to manage everyone. Heck, I even have no answers to managing my own life. Nothing is perfect, isn't it?

But if we all can learn to be kind to one another, I think that is a good start on understanding everyone.

We just need to manage our own life because if we can't, then how can we manage other things in life?

For starters, try to find things that get you going, even if it's the smallest things in life. 

Coz we can thrive, not just survive.

No comments: