Suddenly thought of this song. It’s a song I first hear about more than 15 years ago. Yup. Thinking back, this inspired the spark in me to be a songwriter.. like I wanna play and write songs like this…
Looking back, I’m humbled how a song can spark my life to do what I do.
Anyway, I’ve been exploring back my “roots” or “soul” of my songwriting, and I’ve been busy writing new stuff.
Now praying, planning and considering how these songs will be out for you to hear…
There are days that I am honestly “tired” of trying to prove myself as songwriter. I wrestled a lot with my thoughts.
But out of these wrestling, it helped me accept the harsh reality of being creative. Nevertheless, I told myself to just push and do till my last breath here
But out of these wrestling, it helped me accept the harsh reality of being creative. Nevertheless, I told myself to just push and do till my last breath here
And oh, this year n years to come, I hope whatever that is coming out will cheer or inspire you. Maybe my songs won’t gain 100k streams but if that 1 stream changed someone’s life, i will take it.
Cheers.
P.S :- HAPPY FATHER's DAY to DADs out there!
No comments:
Post a Comment