Friday, April 16, 2021

Breathe // TL cover

I am attempting to do a monthly cover to keep my singer-songwriter game going so here's my cover of Taylor Swift's Breathe.

I remember hearing it a few years ago and thought it's simple yet beautiful. It's the kind of song that makes you really wanna cover and finally I've managed to do it (all thanks to her re-recorded album hype) to get me to do this.

This cover is also partly inspired by Boyce Avenue's version which is acoustic-based.

ENJOY and please subscribe to my channel since I'm trying to do monthly covers.

ALSO...

I am very pleased to announce that I'll be doing an online showcase for my EP - The Journal.

Don't miss out on my Peatix debut so please head over to this link for the details and purchase the tickets at : https://tljournalepshowcase.peatix.com

Cheers!

No comments: