Friday, March 19, 2021

#TL2021moviewatch : JL SnyderCut

It supposed to be 2017 movie but #snydercutjusticeleague is a spectacle viewing for 2021. If you want a straight answer, it has better depth and more action packed, the Justice League movie that we wanted.

My thoughts in bullet points :-
1) No movie director should go through what Zack went through, imo
2) Wonder Woman here is the WW that we all love.. honestly, way better than ww84
3) Honestly throughout the viewing, I was upset that we were shown the 2017 theater version aka "Josstice league" (as my friend, Darren bills it). If only they stick to Zack and his vision/direction, DCEU will be different.. in fact, the response to their cinematic universe would be too.
4) Glad that a certain character appeared and Darkseid is the main bad
5) On the point of better depth, I am glad that we get some proper character development, especially for Flash and Cyborg.

It's 4 hour movie btw... actually 1st hour might be draggy.. but once it hits the action scenes, it gets better...
 
I think everyone will be grateful that at least we get to see Zack Snyder's version. All in all, I very satisfied with this... so you can imagine part of me feels disappointed that we got that theater version, yea, I keep saying this..

Rate : 7.8/10


***

Lookout for my IG post :- I will be doing a IG live chat with my friend Darren about this

No comments: