Monday, March 1, 2021

Marching first...

1st day of March, and today itself, I've 4 zoom meetings to attend. I know it's kinda norm for some folks (and during such times) but for me, it's like an achievement. To those who have various online meetings in one day, probably by today I understand your feeling.

Last night, MU just drew 0-0 with Chelsea. Well, that certainly made ManCity more happy, as they pull ahead in the EPL race.

Meanwhile, MU is unbeaten for 20 away games, and OGS has the least defeats in the past 1 year among the elite Euro leagues. However, I don't think anyone will acknowledge that by just pointing out his flaws.

At some point, OGS is viewed that he has "overachieved" despite the circumstances and the ongoing development of the squad. Most thought we’d struggle to finish fifth this season. 
 
Had a couple of weeks on top of the world thinking we could challenge and were swiftly brought down to earth. Now, it’s Solskjær out because we’re not closer to City with the same squad we all thought wasn’t good enough? (quote : twitter.com/FourFourJordan)
 
In short, I think he is doing fine so I think those OleOut call is nonsense n premature. But I agree that some trophies is crucial to shut the critics up

Anyway... it's hard to balance the feeling towards covid-19 situation now. Yes, there's vaccine and seeing recovery cases are high, wit news that Gov easing the rules but personally knowing people (n their loved ones) being affected (or even died) due to covid is not a pleasant feeling.

May God grant us wisdom to live in such days and good health to everyone. Godspeed in everything you do

No comments: