Wednesday, February 17, 2021

day 48 of 2021

Do ya all remember the days when we just forward "friendly" emails or we write emails to each other, wayyyyy before internet chats/socmed/whatsapp came into our life? The days when we think that it's so cool to receive an email from a friend.

Times has changed and perhaps, the feelings has changed too, especially towards emails. To think as well that there are more social media/"connecting" platform around these days such as Zoom, Clubhouse, Telegram, etc.
 
Sometimes I tried to avoid installing a lot of these things but if I don't, I will miss out a lot, in terms of networking. 

Being online is no longer a hipster or "in" thing to do but it has become necessity. True?

Just a random thought because I am trying to clear my emails and gosh.. the amount of emails that I've collected since secondary school... it's scary. hahaha.

No comments: