Made a low profile trip back to hometown during these few days. It's been some time that I am able to celebrate Christmas at Ipoh, so I count it as a blessing, although because of pandemic times, it is really low profile.
Tbh, pandemic times made it hard to enjoy Ipoh as I used to do because of "social distancing" and "limited space" at anywhere I go. And I am not sure why each time I am at Ipoh, it's blazing hot weather. Imagine how I feel, the moment I reach back KL, it rains -.-'
But the short time reminds me of life when growing up in this town. When I thought life is simple... when I was naive and simple-minded... how I wish there's time machine to go back and relive them or even tell my young self to man up or be brave.
Anyway, happy boxing day... it means a day of giving and receiving presents, not punching people's face... hahaha.
No comments:
Post a Comment