Tuesday, November 17, 2020

Meet Joe // #TLjournalEP

 

 

I wanna take this opportunity to honour the man who helped to turn the new songs in #TLJournalEP into reality :- @joeloy_my

Despite our busy schedules and the pandemic situation, I am grateful that the whole recording and production process went smoothly. What I enjoyed while working together with him is his ideas and his heart in bringing the best out of the song. After hearing the final mix, it truly testified what I said.

Thank you very much brother!

Can’t wait to let you all hear the songs. Stay tuned for the details of the release!

Also, I hope you have enjoyed “making the journal” pt 1 which gives you some insight of the recording process.. well.. stay tuned for pt2, which I could release in few days.

Meanwhile, I am extending the crowdfund since we still have time for it. Please head over to my IG bio for the details.

No comments: