Friday, April 10, 2020

Good Grace, Good Friday





๐‘ฎ๐’๐’๐’… ๐‘ญ๐’“๐’Š๐’…๐’‚๐’š ๐’˜๐’๐’“๐’”๐’‰๐’Š๐’‘ ๐’”๐’†๐’”๐’”๐’Š๐’๐’.

freeflow-style worship featured worship songs like :-
This is amazing grace (Phil Wickham)
Good Grace (hillsong united)
O praise the name (hillsong)
Lost in love/amazing grace (Tim Lim)
I stand amazed (Hymn)
My chains are gone (Chris Tomlin)
Nothing but the blood (Hymn)
Broken vessels (Hillsong)
Majesty (Delirious)

Most of the songs were just choruses or partial of the song. Some songs were planned, some were just spontaneous

I pray this simple stripped-down worship draw us close to the heart of God.

"๐‘€๐‘ฆ ๐‘’๐‘›๐‘ก๐‘–๐‘Ÿ๐‘’ ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘’๐‘œ๐‘™๐‘œ๐‘”๐‘ฆ ๐‘๐‘Ž๐‘› ๐‘๐‘’ ๐‘๐‘œ๐‘›๐‘‘๐‘’๐‘›๐‘ ๐‘’๐‘‘ ๐‘–๐‘›๐‘ก๐‘œ ๐‘“๐‘œ๐‘ข๐‘Ÿ ๐‘ค๐‘œ๐‘Ÿ๐‘‘๐‘ , '๐ฝ๐ธ๐‘†๐‘ˆ๐‘† ๐ท๐ผ๐ธ๐ท ๐น๐‘‚๐‘… ๐‘€๐ธ' " - Charles Spurgeon

Ps : excuse me for fumbing my tempo and lyrics occassionally because I was trying to close some chat boxes that appeared

No comments: