Sunday, June 23, 2019

#TL2019moviewatch : Toy Story 4


While I feel we didn't need this movie (especially with such an ending for TS3), this Toy Story is yet another emotional wrecked movie with some dash of fun though it doesn't hit the heights of TS3 (which is quite high by everyone's standard).

Being that it is a toy-based movie, the franchise is getting overcrowded with characters after characters which by any means, it's hard to give space and development to a lot of people.

There were a few heartbreaking moments that nearly moved me to tears. That is how emotional it is. So yea, I really hope no more Toy Story movies after this. The ending is fine already. I do hope no more. Stop TOYing with my emotions, Pixar/Disney


Halfway when I was watching it, it hits me how technology have progressed over the years because the animation here really spot on. I think you can pull out the first TS movie and compare to this then tell yourself that man, tech is crazy these days...
RATING : 8.5/10

No comments: