Saturday, June 15, 2019

Day 166 of 2019

Indeed, it feels like a season of conferences and camp for some of us.

I myself was involved in 2 conferences and 1 camp. In fact, I nearly got involved in 4 conferences (!!) but timing and balancing is always the factor. Smack in an assignment due date in between.. man.. It's crazy time for me and some. hahaha.

I want to encourage those who were involved in these conferences that you all are champions. I am totally blessed by what you all did. I pray that God will bless your heart for all the hard (and heart) work that you put in.

I pray those who attended these conference will feel empowered and continue to run the race that God has marked out for you.

I really thank God for the opportunities to be involved and be part of what God is doing among His community although I couldn't go to some. May all of us be refresh and recharge!

PS : Thank you all for all the kind birthday wishes! You all are champs!

No comments: