Tuesday, November 6, 2018

SPOTIFY ME!

LADIES & GENTLEMEN, I AM PLEASED TO ANNOUNCE that I AM ON SPOTIFY!!

Yessss peeps, here is where you can find me -https://open.spotify.com/artist/7HchAJh4OZusfzIJbFA0Tp?si=LETeoqLfT2W-A7-Y1XxJ9Q

My 2 albums are now online for your streaming pleasure. That means you can have me singing to you anytime anywhere, as long as you have Spotify la.. hahaha..

Like I told you, good things come to those who wait. I hope this answers those questions whether you can find me on Spotify.. so yea, now you can!

You can still purchase the physical copies of the albums from me and OpenMicMalaysia. Your support will really encourage songwriters like me.

Credit to Psytrus and his crew at Pulsesoundworks for making this possible. Also, thank you Jonathan Tse for believing in me by making those two albums a reality.

PLEASE follow me at Spotify and share the good news to everyone! Spread the news, pleassseeeee

Thank you all for your tremendous support over the years! Cheers to you all, I hope there’s more things in life we can celebrate together 🙂

Post-credit : (in true Marvel style) well, if there’s Spotify page now, that means there’s new single coming out? Ah, stay tuned for that 🙂

No comments: