Tuesday, November 13, 2018

PLOY #68

“ I used to be embarrassed because I was just a comic-book writer while other people were building bridges or going on to medical careers. And then I began to realize: entertainment is one of the most important things in people’s lives. Without it they might go off the deep end. I feel that if you’re able to entertain people, you’re doing a good thing." - Stan Lee

I guess it’s fitting that I wore something “Marvel” aka Captain America t-shirt last night. The legend Stan Lee passed away this morning and what a legend he is - inspiring both young and old to inspire others. So much to say but thank you Mr Stan!

Thanks Open Mic Malaysia for featuring me last night. To those who came, I hope you enjoyed the night too. Hope to see all of you again in next gig.

Meanwhile, it’s been a week since my Spotify music page is up, so please continue to share the love and also stream it at https://open.spotify.com/artist/7HchAJh4OZusfzIJbFA0Tp…

In honour of Mr Stan.. EXCELSIOR!!!

📷credit : Ian Tai of The Propositions

No comments: