Tuesday, April 24, 2018

#thanosdemandsyoursilence

With the #infinitywar release this week and the premiere happening right now in US, you know this week means a lot to many people. Meanwhile, here are my thoughts as well :-

1) Keep it spoiler-free, both on my wall or yours. If you do so on my wall, I will delete your comment without hesitation. I hope I won't go to the point of "blocking" or "reporting" you.

2) Don't "insta-story" the movie. This is a massive pet-peeve for me. I really don't understand why some people needed to do so.
Coming from a perspective where I studied broadcasting/media, I think that's selfish and disrespectful to both audience and crew who spend years doing the movie. In a different country context, you would get punished for this although I know Malaysia have laws for this, but sadly no one cares.
My point is... just sit back and enjoy the movie. Sometimes the best things in life is not necessary needed to be on social media.

Need a reference case? https://japantoday.com/…/bruno-mars-throws-towel-at-model-f…

You can say social media sometimes ruin best of life's experience.
 
So. Just don't.

3) On the point of enjoying the movie, this is a good ground rules and reference : https://9gag.com/gag/aOrx6GD?ref=fsidebar
You may apply some points for your personal review pleasure.

Personally, I will probably give a very generic review after watching it, or even post my full review like months later. I will probably switch off my hp tomorrow as well so I can enjoy the movie with my wife.

Should you want some discussion after watching it, call me up for coffee or meals then we talk about it. Or come to my office. Or PM me but don't expect quick responses.

Enjoy!
 
#thanosdemandsyoursilence

No comments: