Saturday, November 18, 2017

#TL2017moviewatch : Justice league


My immediate thoughts after watching JL

* definitely better than BvS. In fact, I rather watch this again than BvS
* Wonder Woman movie is still the better DCEU movie.
* Love all the JL-ers except Cyborg.
* Love to see how Aquaman and Flash solo movies will do. Both had a good run here.
* The bad CGi really annoyed me a lot, didn’t like how Cyborg and Steppenwolf looked like.

* Plot-wise, better than BvS too but then could have be better. Still, just go in and enjoy the movie instead, without thinking much la.
* There are few nice Easter eggs for fans to catch. Definitely there’s another classic JL-er in it.
* 2 post credits were a nice treat for comic fans.
* Love how they fitted 1989 Batman soundtrack music in it. Classic


What also annoys me that WB keep inserting its influence in the final cut for the past few DCEU movies, resulting we keep having "director-cut"/"extended cut" nonsense going around. 

My thoughts are echoed in some articles like this.

But nevertheless, like I mentioned, throw away your expectations and just judge the movie as it is.
 

Rating : 7.5/10

No comments: