Thursday, October 19, 2017

19 Oct reflections

The past few months have been overwhelmed by lots of things but i count it as blessings and each situation have been a wonderful learning curve for me. Thankful how God is blessing my family, music and ministry.

Studies at SPTC have been quite an experience. Loving it. Feels like ATi days but the difference is that the Western environment and overseas lecturers. And ironically, the path they put me on is similiar what I went through in ATi, the so-called hybrid path.

Music, end of the month is exciting stuff.  Read here for more info. Can't wait.

My wife recently got a job that I believe is all because of God's open doors. We prayed and waited, in His timing, she got it.

Last month cousin got married, this month is David's turn. Well, lots of things happening, isn't it?

And Thor Ragnarok is coming! not forgetting Justice League and Star Wars.

Life is interesting, so may the Lord grant me strength to strive.

No comments: