Friday, September 29, 2017

Shepherd

Recently, I have been reading and reflecting on thoughts of being a shepherd.

Leading a flock of sheep is actually not an easy task. At the same time, not many view that job as noble but it's actually necessary to keep the sheep alive for many purposes.

Reflect that in leadership terms, there are a few interesting lessons from it. I am still reflecting on it but the truth is being one is not easy and often misunderstood. That being said, my salute to all who are called to be one.

I was studying about Moses recently and it leads me to understand the bigger picture of what Jesus is all about. David is another example in that context. What's the similarity between these folks? There were shepherds. Jesus is not literally one (when He was growing up) but He leads us like one.

So.. a lot of terms which I hope to unpack in days to come.

No comments: