Monday, April 10, 2017

vision

Over the weekend, Rev was preaching about "vision".. as in.. the direction of life.

Then it got me thinking a lot and the points does relate to me in some ways.

Where I am today is very much driven by the vision given by God. It stretches back to the days of youth fellowship when we are so passionate and often, we dream big of what we wanna do for God. Crazy times. Really crazy times.

At the same time, I hear prophesies over my life, during ministry time and prayers. Coupled with that, sometimes I see dreams and visions, which to be honest, it feels so real to me. I know it's not some fantasy thing being cropped up.

So, yes, it stirs me to where I am today and honestly, I haven't given up on those vision I received. Sometimes I feel I have experienced it or living it or perhaps, had a glimpse of it. All I know is I stay faithful to Him and let His will and purpose be done.

The journey haven't been easy, truth to be told. And I say this again and again.

There are days I feel I wanna let this vision die. There days I am so overwhelmed that I wanna give up, there are days where I feel discouraged and wondered if all this are just an overhype matter. There are days I feel crappy about it and think why I am such a fool to chase after such impossible matter.

This whole thing reminds me of a song which when I first heard it, it hit me.



"Can you imagine a time when the truth ran free?
The birth of a song, the death of a dream
Closer to the edge"


I don't know how many times I feel my dreams are dying.

I don't know how many times I just feel like throwing the towel.

But I was reminded over the weekend... from the ashes, hope will rise.

All I need to do.. even closer to the edge, I need to hang on to faith and hope.

Be faithful.

No comments: