Wednesday, November 5, 2014

remember remember the 5th of November

yea...... that immortal words from "v for vendetta"

Finally, after 3 months, my house has internet connect, this time with better speed. Not unifi but still better than nothing (or that lousy Maxis package that the admin subscribe to)

Past few days or weeks been juggling between the Christmas preparation and exam preparation. I admit sometimes I struggle but pulling through.

Later it dawned on me that my leave dates are coming. Yes. finally I can go for holidays. Hopefully it will be a fruitful one. Sometimes I wondered whether one week is enough. Hopefully my plan goes well.

Apart from that, seems we are closer to the end of 2015. Time to look forward. So many in my head, well, God You just bless my plans in Jesus' name.

AMEN.


No comments: