Saturday, September 6, 2014

random weekend tots

Recently I am back to songwriting. Sometimes managed to co-write with a few friends.

So that sometimes brings me back to the thoughts about my albums and songwriting.

a lot of people asking when is the next album and truth to be told, I myself don't know. I came to a point that I feel it's tiring to do albums although I enjoy being a blessing. The process of producing and promoting can be time and energy consuming.

But never say never. Just that the time has not come. for now.

BUT. yea another BUT.

I am going to release some singles for time being to keep in touch with my music fans. It's a thank you gift to those who keep supporting and encouraging me no matter what.

I still will be writing songs, involve in music. It's something I am passionate about. I determined to use the gifts that God has given to me to do the best that I can. I may not be perfect, but I am learning.


No comments: