Wednesday, July 16, 2014

RIP Bishop Albert Vun

Late Tuesday evening, I was thinking of closing my eyes for short rest but suddenly I received a Whatsapp message that really shocked me. I couldn't react immediately for a good 1 minute. Unbelievable news.

The dear Bishop Albert Vun has went back to the Lord.

I find it hard to have a good nap later on. Messages kept coming. I informed my family and my close friends who were overseas or the other side of Malaysia about the news.

Many thoughts came to my mind. At this moment, I am just calm because I believe God has His plan and purpose. There is so many things we can say but it's all in God's hands.

Tributes keep pouring on social media. What an inspiring man he is.

I guess yet again it's divine arrangement that I am here and had the honour to spend time with you, learning about worship and a lot more. Furthermore, had the honour to hear your last ever sermon on Earth. It was really fitting. And I will remember that sermon forever.

Words ain't enough to record how much I learnt from you. Thank you for inspiring me. Thank you for encouraging me. Thank you for the honour of working together with you. Thank you for bringing me to this Diocese to learn. Thank you for everything Bishop Vun.

the late Bishop Vun asked me to sing this hymn during Holy Communion last Sunday. How appropriate, wonderful hymn.


RIP Bishop Albert Vun. I am sure you are now enjoying heaven, with all the best food there.

See you there someday.

No comments: