Thursday, May 22, 2014

days of future past

My eyebrows were raised when they were attempting to bring "days of future past" storyline to silver screen because I know that storyline through the classic X-Men cartoons but boy, they exceeded my expectations.

Easily the best X-Men movie for me. one of the best Marvel movie adoption tale. What I like about this movie is that it brought a full circle of all the X-Men movie releases so far. The followup to this movie is gonna be equally ambitious as well since it also based on another major classic X-Men storyline, which is largely hinted in their post-credits.

On my list as one of my favourite movie of 2014.

9/10

Nothing much I want to review so this stays spoiler free. But highly recommended to watch especially if you are a Marvel or X-Men junkie.

No comments: