Tuesday, August 6, 2013

what plan?

I usually think we need to plan for life.

It's a good thing. Not saying it's bad. 

I used plan landmarks for my life. Graduate from university at such age. Get a salary at such age. Get a house at such age. Get a car at such age. Get married at such age. Get kids at such age.

Now.. as I looked back, everything is off the mark. 

But then, the thing about life is.. not everything will go according to plan.

It's true what Proverbs says in chapter 19 verse 21 -- Many are the plans in a person's heart, but it is the LORD's purpose that prevails.

I learnt over the years that we need to let go of life that sometimes we hold so tightly.. just let God be the center of it.

I am not saying I regret my life. I am happy.. perhaps because God is leading me. At the times, I just amazed and at the same time perplexed by life itself. I am still human. I still have questions. I still wonder.

At this point, i am learning to trust in God each day. I still learning. 

No comments: