Thursday, April 25, 2013

peach be with you..

Wokeup, open my FB.. apparently a lot of people saw a rainbow this morning..

So nice of everyone to take that sight. Thanks Hui Ling for this picture.

Rainbow over FCC. Lovely sight :)

The thought of a nice rainbow in the skies reminded me of God's promises and faithfulness in our life, our nation, our world.

Wanna share something that has been on my mind for quite some time and after devotion this morning, I think I should say. I sincerely hope we will still pray for this country even though after May 5th, even we get the results that we "wanted". This country needs prayer all the time.. not for a period.

Was reading from Isaiah 62:6-7:--

"I have posted watchmen on your walls, Jerusalem;
    they will never be silent day or night.
You who call on the Lord,
    give yourselves no rest,
and give him no rest till he establishes Jerusalem
    and makes her the praise of the earth."
So.. seriously.. we need to keep on praying for this nation.

A watchmen's job is never easy but it's something we need to do!

Btw, the peach title.. has to do with some major typo mistake made on some political poster.. the best joke of the day...

No comments: