Saturday, January 28, 2012

How He loves

660th post..

This morning I made a simple prayer before I left home. And as I entered the office, I received an angpau. I didn't know how significant is that packet until I open it... I couldn't believe my eyes honestly. If I know what was in it, I would thank that person endlessly..

It reflects Matthew 7:7-12. I was listening to this preacher last night at the BM revival meeting last night, he mentioned this verse and it struck me like a rhema word. It moved my heart to know that no matter who we are, as God's children, our Father loves us so much.

Lately, perhaps in quiet and slow pace life in CNY mood, I been reflecting my life a little. But Matthew 7 reminds me of God's love for me and everyone. All we need to do is to be ask, seek and knock on His door..... keep on pursuing His love.

What struck me again this verse was verse 9-11

9 “Which of you, if your son asks for bread, will give him a stone? 10 Or if he asks for a fish, will give him a snake? 11 If you, then, though you are evil, know how to give good gifts to your children, how much more will your Father in heaven give good gifts to those who ask him!

My heart was touched this morning as I received from Him and reminded of His love again and again..

Lord, I will keep praying and seeking Your heart as You lead me on..

O how He loves us all =')

Saw this status just now on FB :- "Prayer is the key to Heaven, but faith unlocks the door "

Amen.

No comments: