Tuesday, December 21, 2010

D for December

This sounds repetitive but sorry for lack of updates over here.. aha..

Lately been wondering if I have been developing D as in the DiSC personality.. mm..

Anyway Christmas is just 4 days away... I do somehow miss the times I go caroling when I was young boy -- going round town to sing songs, going gila while caroling and lotsa eating. But now it seems hard to capture that caroling fun again because it's hard to do so in the traffic condition of KL. o how we grow old... hahaha..

As I approaching end of the year, did some reflection about the year. There are lots of regrets and proud moments. There are things that really make thank God for and things that changes your life. There are many but well, it's time to look forward to 2011.

Trying to sit down and basically think of my year ahead of me.

No comments: