Monday, May 31, 2010

phil 4:13

During my devotion recently, my prayers recently, one thing I realized, one thing really got me crying out to God..

Indeed worship leading is not an easy job.

It's kind of ironic that I made such statement. I realized I have been doing this, I think, close to 11years. Yes my first worship leading experience was when I was still at youth fellowship, at the age of 14 years old. It's really a journey like no other. Look how far have I traveled..it's ups and downs indeed.

As much it's in my blood, in my DNA, my calling, still it's no child's play job. And it's a 'pressuring' job..besides 'unnecessary' pressure from everywhere, the responsibility is there. I wont go into details ..

But the thing with me is I keep coming back for more. I admit - it's my passion. It's my way of serving God. It's a gift God gave me which I have to use it or else, I just feel I m nothing better than rubbish. O..the words of the famous quote by Rev Khee Vun rings now - "If the rubbish bin is for rubbish, then what are you for?"

As soon as I finish praying, God spoke to me..
through Bible verses, through some Christian articles written by well-known worship leaders like Reuben Morgan, Paul Baloche, through a Youtube video of Louie Guglio's preaching.

Amazing stuff, amazing - just how God works.

I hope I m able to sustain on in this journey, that's my prayer. But through Him, indeed I can do all things through Christ who gives me strength.

Sharing this thought so you will remember me in your prayers and to share that God can also do something in your life.

No comments: