Thursday, April 8, 2010

Not falling for you

I want to move on...
You been around in my mind too long..
I don't want to waste my time on you..
I don't want to waste my energy on you..
I don't want to think about you..
For I have better things in mind..

I gonna resist you..
Resist your temptations, your seduction..

I need to stand up and be brave..
Stand tough ..
Like a big tree against the strong storm..

Avoiding myself from falling for you..
Falling into something people call...





.
..
...
....
.....




















............. Procrastination





Ya, life is too short for me to waste on it...

Lord please gimme strength to overcome it. Sometimes I m able but I realized I can't do this by myself. But I know through You God, nothing is impossible for You will guide me in every journey of my life :)

I can do everything through Christ who gives me strength - Philippians 4:13

No comments: