Sunday, December 20, 2009

Summer snow

I remembered each hug you gave me
I remembered each smile you gave me
I remembered each encouraging words you gave me
I remembered each memories you gave me

I remembered each messages you send
I remembered the times we started off as friends
I remembered each word you said
I remembered each call that you made

I remembered all the quarrels we had
I remembered everything that made you sad
I remembered all the joy and laugther
Times that we spend together

I remembered when we held each other tightly
Whispering I love you with a voice so gently
Just when I thought everything will last
Now everything is gone and in the past

I wish to thank you from the bottom of my heart
For loving me as who I am from the start
Even though you may not be near
Each memories will I hold so dear

Merry Christmas to you, hoping your wish can be granted
Praying God give you everything that you wanted

No comments: